Our Client Services Associate must have a proven history of providing exceptional service to customers, be process and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and eventually as part of a small office environment. This position is remote, however, will need to be available in the future for hybrid remote work in the Long Beach, California and Orange County area.
With responsibility for the day-to-day operational duties of servicing client relationships, the Client Services Associate helps keep the ‘office’ running smoothly and ensures that all client paperwork, communication, and processing is handled in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
Total compensation is made up of base salary and performance bonus. In addition, we offer company sponsored health insurance, a retirement plan, and paid sick and vacation time.
Prosperity Wealth Planning is a boutique financial planning practice that respects and cares about our team as much as we do our clients. We work with a variety of clients with a specific niche in planning for automotive professionals. With our core values of simplicity, transparency, and progress, we are driven to transform clients into members of our family and ultimately, firm advocates through the successful use of client-centric fiduciary standards and values-based financial planning.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Learn, maintain and generate administrative requirements and paperwork necessary for onboarding and maintaining client relationships. Create account opening, closing and maintenance paperwork.
- Review, enter and maintain client financial data across various software systems.
- Follow through with all administrative functions such that new accounts and transactions are executed properly, timely and accurately.
- Provide data-entry support across multiple software systems, including CRM.
- Assist with virtual and in person event planning.
- Adhere to all company and industry supervisory guidelines and policies.
- Manage highly confidential information with professionalism and unquestionable integrity.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Professional Qualifications and Personal Attributes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Technological acumen and desire to learn new software solutions.
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- 5+ years of work experience in a professional environment
- Extraordinary client service orientation and friendly, flexible attitude.
- Genuine interest in serving and caring for clients.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently. Bottom of Form
- High ethical standards and respect for client confidentiality.
This position will primarily work remotely and may become hybrid remote in the future for onsite work in California in the Long Beach and/or Orange County area.
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest! Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We are unable to accept direct inquiries about this position (i.e. phone calls, emails).
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Remote