About this Internship:
We are looking for a highly motivated student with a passion for Frontend Web Development to join the company for an internship. (open end).
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience designing and building websites. You will join a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing development of an internal corporate site, from the initial web design, through to development, testing and deploying. The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail. Come join our team and help us build amazing things.
Future opportinity to grow.
- Create website layouts/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Write "clean," well-designed code designed to improve user experience
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient
- Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desired results and perform debugging when necessary
- Liaise with Product Development team to plan new features
- Other duties or special projects as assigned
- Progress towards a degree in computer science, software engineering or related field
- Adequate knowledge of at least one front-end framework (e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Familiarity with version control tools such as Git/GitHub
- Ability to work 20-30 hours per week
- Transportation paid up to $50 a month
- Free Lunch & Snacks
- Project based pay
Job Types: Internship, Commission
Salary: $0.00 /year