Take 5 Oil Change is the fastest growing company in the Quick Lube market. The innovative business model is continuing to quickly expand locations.
Greeter Position Overview:
The Greeter position is the first point of contact with the customer. At Take 5 Oil Change, the customer stays in the car and expects fast and high quality service. When the customer pulls in, the Greeter welcomes the customer with a refreshing complimentary beverage. The Greeter is responsible for reviewing services with the customer to recommend appropriate oil types for their vehicle. The Greeter sets the tone for the entire customer experience. When performing the Greeter position specifically, the Greeter does not change oil or perform actual services on the vehicle. This is an option for cross-training opportunities if candidates are interested in working on cars. This role is specifically more of a customer-facing informative and high energy position and does not require automotive skills.
Job Responsibilities of a Greeter:
- Full time, high potential for overtime
- Understand the expectation Take 5 customer service standards and operational excellence
Lift and move inventory items, stock water bottles, empty trash cans and other work-related items (up to 50 pounds).
Pass a pre-employment background check
Must have reliable transportation
Stand on concrete and/or metal surfaces for extended periods of time.
Stand on your feet the majority of the shift.
Work in an environment that frequently experiences extreme hot and cold temperatures, loud noises, and exhaust fumes.
Work under pressure and at a fast pace.
Present yourself in a polite and courteous manner.
Handle feedback given from Assistant Managers, Managers, trainers, and leadership.
Must show up on time for work
- Great Customer Service
- Comfortable with technology such as smart phones or tablets
- Demonstrate leadership attributes
- Motivated to grow and to learn
- Great verbal communicator
Must represent the brand and themselves professionally
Outgoing and positive attitude
Motivated, energetic, and customer-focused
Read body language, the mood of the customer, and the knowledge level of the customer to approach each person individually to provide them a unique and exceptional experience.
Empathize with coworkers and customers.
Promote and contribute to a friendly, fun work environment.
“Move with a purpose” and work at an effective rapid pace for long periods of time.
- Customer Service Maniacs (NPS)
- Collect Customers Info (EMAIL)
- P-mix (getting customers in the proper oil based on mileage and oil weight)
- With the customer service part they need to be able to speak well about take 5 and make the customer feel comfortable about the changeover.
- Greet guests as they enter the line
- Create connections with guests through personal conversations
- Appropriately handle all customer issues and play a positive role in customer recovery
- Show up on time, have a great attitude and work hard for your entire shift
**In addition to a competitive hourly wage, this position is eligible for weekly sales commission plus product bonuses**