Come join the fastest growing homecare company in Indiana - Adaptive, in THE fastest growing industry that nursing has to offer- Home Care!
Adaptive Nursing & Healthcare Services is in search of our next great Clinical Manager - RN, in our Fort Wayne location. This position is a new opening (due to growth) that will allow us to continue to expand our footprint across Indiana. As a Local, Veteran Owned, Indiana Based Business; our principles of trust, communication, servant leadership, and commitment to excellence, coupled with a patient first philosophy, are the guiding forces in everything we do.
The Clinical Manager is responsible for providing complete clinical oversight from initial assessment through discharge. Successful candidates will take pride and motivation from working in a team oriented environment which focuses solely on the consistency of our care delivery model. We are looking for someone who embraces a challenge and is excited by personal development, accountability and opportunity for growth.
As a Clinical Manager with Adaptive, you will:
- Perform initial and comprehensive client assessments to ensure appropriateness of home healthcare.
- Create, in coordination with MD and Client, clinical care plans and service assignments.
- Provide supervision, education and training to external care team members, Home Health Aides (HHA) and other field staff.
- Provide effective care coordination specific to the entirety of the continuum of care.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication and documentation, both in the office and in the field.
- Accountable to all federal, state, and local contracts and programs, and Adaptive requirements.
- Participation in office meetings, required in-services and clinical process improvement initiatives.
- Act as a liaison and resource to team members, clients, caregivers, external care team, and referral sources alike.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be willing to travel to other territories (in company vehicle or reimbursement of mileage), especially during the initial training period.
Just some of the benefits of working with Adaptive as a Clinical Manager:
- Work Life Balance- M-F 9a-5p (no on-call in the middle of the night)
- Competitive Starting Salary, with additional bonus opportunities based on productivity!
- 50/50 office time and making supervisory visits
- Weekly Pay
- Humana Insurance, Dental and Vision
- 15 days of PTO, increased after 3 years of service
- Company Car, Gas Card & Insurance (GMC Terrain)
- Loving where you work!
- Up to date Registered Nurses License
- At least two years of nursing experience
- At least one year of supervisory experience
- At least one year of home health experience
- The ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Fun, outgoing, driven and organized personality
We love our Registered Nurses at Adaptive! We promise you that we offer an exciting, challenging and rewarding career that has resulted in the expansion of 14 locations in just 7 years of being in business. Adaptive does it right! Come join the team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00 to $29.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- RN (Required)
Relocation Assistance Provided: