- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience in high volume and high hiring bar environment
- Experience in building candidate sourcing strategies
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking, and managing candidates. Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
Would you like to be a central part of a recruiting team that is responsible for fueling the rapid growth of AWS globally? Are you a builder? Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments? Are you a process oriented data driven recruiting leader that loves to dive deep to fix complex operational challenges allowing for greater scalability and global impact?
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Recruiting team is seeking a talented Technical Recruiter that will support niche hiring for Early Career Talent (ECT) team. In this role, you would:
In this role, you will:
- Partner with AWS business and recruiting teams across to understand hiring needs
- Build innovative strategies to attract, source, assess, and hire students for niche roles across Amazon Web Services
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Manage and track all candidate and campus information, consolidate and analyze results and make recommendations for improvements
The ideal candidate must be able to earn trust and influence autonomously with key stakeholders. They must be able to plan and prioritize against customer targets, manage candidates against tight timelines, have demonstrated ability to use metrics to drive and show results, while remaining calm in times of high volume and ambiguity. Thriving in a fast paced environment and having a strength in problem solving will be critical to success in this role. The best candidate will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition while forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, cross functional partners, and centralized student program teams.
- Partner with Amazon Student Programs, AWS hiring teams, and other stakeholders to build an on early career talent strategy.
- Manage customer expectations and business goals with bi-weekly business reviews metrics, and status updates to customers and stakeholders.
- Develop strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the AWS, implement new processes and develop standard operating procedures that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Ability to develop a recruiting plan with deliverables, timelines, and a formal tracking process that scales.
- Participate in special projects or recruiting initiatives; pilots, process improvement projects, etc.
- Focus on results, ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams
- Corporate and prior university recruiting preferred
- Attention to detail with exceptional analytical and process management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of success in managing projects and programs in a fast pace, complex and ever changing work environment
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
- Solutions focused and comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Proven ability to cultivate strong partnerships, interface, communicate and influence at all levels of the organization
- Passion for innovative HR/Recruiting solutions and process improvement
- Possess strong analytic skills; ability to inspect, analyze, and influence using data.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age