Since its founding in 2007, Evolution Consulting & Research has rapidly grown to become an industry leading global bio-pharmaceutical consulting and marketing research firm. Evolution provides consultative and collaborative solutions throughout all phases of the product life cycle with unparalleled global experience in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Focusing on marketing research, product development, competitive readiness, and forensic assessment, our bench of experts possesses a deep understanding of the customer and the industry landscape. We are currently seeking a Consultant to join our team.
Job Title: CONSULTANT
To deliver marketing research services to our client base through the application of various qualitative and/or quantitative methodologies. Consultants are seasoned professionals in delivering:
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research
- Domestic and Foreign Research
- Full-service Consulting & Project Management
Consultants may work closely with clients and company peers in the initiation, execution and delivery of qualitative and/or quantitative healthcare research.
Essential Job Functions
- Developing proposals based on requests from clients and colleagues, including:
- Articulating methodologies that best deliver client objectives
- Providing feedback to clients in helping them flesh-out research objectives
- Providing novel solutions to best meet clients’ needs and constraints * Coordinate the bid process by working closely with the field department
- Providing specifications for successful project execution
- Fine-tuning methodology and/or logistics to meet clients’ budgetary constraints
- Working closely with global affiliates in recruiting and interviewing respondents * Moderate interviews with patients, physicians, nurses, payors or other respondents types
- Conduct interviews via telephone and in-person (both individual interviews and focus groups).
- Flexibility in initial phases of research in fine-tuning methodology to best fit changing client expectations * Articulate (in writing and verbally) top-line findings throughout and immediately following the interview process.
- Prepare comprehensive final report of the study findings that includes Strategic recommendations for each research objective
- Support activities in the development of new opportunities and the expansion of existing relationships as designated by Head of Research and Principals
- Travel to research markets throughout the US and the world
Knowledge and Qualification Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in project management and execution in a qualitative market research environment (Healthcare experience preferred)
- Bonus if candidate has established relationships within medical/pharmaceutical/biotech industries
- Successfully lead in managing the full scope of marketing research projects
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of various medical and therapeutic categories
- Excellent oral, written and analytical skills with a highly developed strategic and tactical approach to delivering research objectives
- Quantitative Research Experience
- Strong team-player who can collaborate with others at all levels within the organization as well as external key contacts
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to adhere to deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Able to produce results within a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Secondary requirements include:
- Global experience
- Experience managing costs and budgets
The job duties listed above are intended only as an illustration of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
- Demonstrate an interest in the Company beyond the specific job function
- Actively focused and delivers on time
- Clear understanding of internal and external customer needs and diligently works to meets those needs
- Cultivates respectful partnerships with peers, clients and vendor contacts
- Effectively conveys information
- Acknowledges personal strengths and areas for improvement, with a commitment to personal and professional development
BA/BS degree required. Master’s degree in any of the social sciences or related course of study optional
Head of Research
Regular office hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm. Contact with personnel, clients and key vendors outside of regular office hours may be necessary to support business needs deemed essential to overall operations.
Conditions of Employment
Background verification of education and employment required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules