This Executive Assistant position is in the Lockheed Martin (LM) Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) supporting Space CIO.
Administrative responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Professionalism and highly effective interpersonal skills due to the level of required corporate and company leadership interfaces
- Managing the flow and handling of confidential, sensitive and proprietary information
- Supporting LM Space IT Directors
- Performing travel planning, coordination and expense report submissions. Completing Directors’ expense reports in LM Travel (Concur)
- Managing the logistical requirements for Space CIO and other senior leaders visiting the site
- Effectively interfacing, coordinating and collaborating with LM Space Executive Assistants
- Providing timely communication to stakeholders and teams on information and emerging issues
- Proficient use of Microsoft desktop suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Consistent professional management of telephone coverage
- Coordination of Weekly Activity Report for submittal
- Event and meeting planning, arrangement, coordination and support
- Management of office supply order and distribution
- Assisting incoming callers by coordinating referrals for notifications and problem resolution
- Receipt, review, re-direction, response, and follow up to email/mail correspondence
- Documentation management of drafted documents (review, edit, and finalization)
- Provision of guidance and direction to other administrative support employees, as needed
- U.S. Citizenship is required to work at this facility
This is a fast paced, challenging position where high performance and quick ramp-up is expected. The ability and willingness to support and meet tight deadlines on a continual basis, while staying focused on policies and procedures will produce successful results. Effective performance both independently and in a supportive, diverse team environment is valued as well as the ability to master various systems and processes while providing excellent customer service to business partners.
- Basic Qualifications :
- Minimum of 3 yrs of experience providing Administrative support management to teams
- Intermediate level proficiency with MS Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Minimum of 2 yrs of experience using teleconference and video conference tools
- Minimum of 3 yrs of experience providing event support, managing email, scheduling, calendars, and meeting coordination
- Minimum of 3 yrs of experience with travel planning and coordination, and submitting expense reports
- Working knowledge of Lockheed Martin policies and procedures
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) organization
- Previous experience using Lockheed Martin Travel services
- Working level proficiency using Microsoft SharePoint and Box
- Effective organizational skills and strong analysis and attentive to detail skills
- Demonstrated effective organizational and problem solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience multi-tasking with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.