Workday Financials Trainer Lead
Deloitte’s Emerging ERP Solutions practice works closely with clients across a wide spectrum of industries to identify and implement SaaS based Enterprise Resource Planning systems such as Workday Financials, or Infor packages, as well as Enterprise Performance Management software like Adaptive Insights. Our team’s goal is to deliver transformational solutions optimized for our client’s unique business needs.
The Deloitte Workday Financials Trainer is expected to be the leading expert in the Workday Financials product suite. Certifying Deloitte consultants in Workday Financials to provide them the expertise necessary to best serve our clients is the primary responsibility of this role. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, teaching and helping students bridge knowledge gaps to exceed in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
Work you’ll do
As the Deloitte Workday Financials Instructor, you should expect the following:
- Complete a training and qualification program
- Lead Workday Financials certification classes (both in-person and virtual)
- Dedicate 100% of your time to delivering Workday training
- Workday Financials certified
- Commitment to the role for at least 2 years
- Presenting to large groups of people using a variety of delivery methods for lengthy periods of time
- Keep up to date with Workday certifications and training material updates
- Perform administrative responsibilities for classes you are conducting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Up to 50% travel, including international travel
- Experience with the Workday lifecycle, either from an implementation or operations standpoint
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate concepts in a concise, logical manner so students can absorb and retain
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- Passion for learning, teaching, and mastering complex system functionality
- Significant business knowledge in operational areas within the Finance/Accounting area
- Learn and quickly master new product functionality
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Build relationships across teams to share best practices and meet goals
How you will grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you are applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.