Position located in Wheeling, WV
Do you want to work for a company that values your knowledge and experience with no upward limits?
BUILDING CONTROL INTEGRATOR'S (BCI) is a leading DDC contracting company that specializes in building automation and high-end controls; we have attracted the very best talent with the promise of progressing and expanding their careers. This team of the “best of the best” is the core of a culture that encourages each and every team member to improve and grow to their highest level of abilities.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Knowledge, Skills and Education Qualifications:
- Determining equipment needs and parts required for customer’s system performance and pro- actively identify problems
- Providing technical guidance to diagnose control system concerns and ensure occupancy comfort
- Troubleshooting local controllers, communication wiring, programs, and schedules to identify concerns and determine corrective action
- Ensuring proper set-points, schedules and sequences of operation are correctly programmed
- Providing timely response to diagnose source of customer concern, analyze system requirements, test components, and recommend corrective action, including on-call and emergency support as required
- Performing inspections and preventive maintenance tasks for the control systems including point-to-point check-out, sensor calibration, and software back-up
- Ensuring proper Measurement and Verification (M&V) equipment functionality, including accurate data recording and storage
- Coordinating work with other trades
- Performing installations, start-ups & commissioning as needed
Personal and Organizational Skills Include:
- At least 2 years’ experience in building controls and automation, working as a controls technician, building automation specialist, service systems specialist or integration specialist, including troubleshooting diagnosis and repair of emergency management systems, exposure to programming
- Proficiency with building automation systems for controlling standard
- Working knowledge of BACnet control systems
- Computer proficiency with MS Office
- Valid Drivers’ License issued by state of residence and in good standing
- Experience with Delta Controls is a plus
- Customer focus
- Drive for results
- Priority setting
- Time management
- Solving Problems
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
For immediate consideration apply below or call Jeff Hill at 614.541 8691 for further information.
At BCI, you’ll find more than a job – you’ll find an opportunity for a career complete with marked success and achievement. And along the way you just might find a place that you call home and friends that will support and challenge you on a daily basis.
Building Control Integrators is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V