Quantum Networks, LLC, an Inc. 500 list member, is a New York City-based eCommerce company. We sell innovative products through the world’s largest online marketplaces (think Amazon, eBay, Walmart.com…you get the gist), as well as on our own flagship website, blucoil.com. Quantum embodies all that New York is: aggressive, in-your-face, and loyal to the core.
Quantum interns will be involved in virtually all aspects of the company, and will constitute integral parts of the creative and execution process. Interns receive ongoing mentorship and training throughout the program. You don’t need to be an expert in the eCommerce field—or even well-versed in it—but you must be committed, willing to learn in a fast-paced environment, and a team player. Interns will receive weekly lectures and be able to attend meet and greets with innovators in the industry. Progress will be tracked through a weekly journal created by interns.
The Human Resources Intern will work closely with our HR Coordinator.
What can I expect from the program?
- Exposure to a variety of disciplines such as graphic design and photography
- One-on-one mentorship.
- Curriculum-based activities with specific learning outcomes.
- Exposure to leaders throughout the organization.
- Group and individual project work.
- Networking and career development opportunities.
What do I need to qualify for the program?
Responsibilities will include:
- GPA of no less than 3.2
- 15-week commitment for unpaid internship for school credit
- Students in their Junior or Senior year of College
- Majoring in Psychology, Consumer Psychology, Human Resources, or any similar field.
- Research and writing ability
Assist the HR Coordinator with a wide range of projects:
- Employee Benefits
- Health Insurance and 401 (k) research
- Volunteer intern programs
- Employee training topics and PowerPoints