Under general supervision, the Human Resources Assistant will provide support during graveyard hours for the Human Resources Department.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Provides front desk support for the department, including greeting visitors to the office, answering telephones, and providing answers to basic questions regarding Company policies and procedures during graveyard hours.
2. Report to and document work injuries that occur during graveyard shift hours for our Worker’s Compensation team. Makes Web OSHA entries into the Company’s Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
3. Audit and verify employee Late/Absent Reports into the Company’s attendance tracking program.
4. Audits leave of absence packets and disciplinary action entries.
5. Prepares New Hire packets upon request.
6. Processes internal and external personnel file requests.
7. Conducts meetings with employees on attendance, leave of absence status, and other various employee relations issues.
8. Scan and maintain all employee documents into the electronic file database.
9. Assists with other duties and projects as assigned.
10. Attendance and punctuality are an essential job function of this position
1. Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
3. General understanding of benefits, employee leave of absence and general HR functions.
4. Ability to handle sensitive and confidential documentation.
5. Candidate must have excellent time management and organizational skills.
6. Candidate must be flexible to work a variety of shifts.
Commerce Casino operates 24 hours, 7 days a week. Schedules may vary depending on business needs.