Summary / Description
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Mobility Operations Analyst to join our team in Augusta, GA and begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
- Manage Mobile Devices Infrastructure, to include MDM, PKI-CAC encryption, provisioning, deprovisioning, and ordering of devices
- Coordinate critical customer issues as well as new release and change implementations.
- Update and maintain operations manual and contractual reports
- Identify and propose areas of improvement in the account
- Support implementation of technical documentations
- Maintain system integrity and security by resolving issues from Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans
- Perform continuous in depth analysis on results and provide strategic solutions to improve performance
- Support backup and recovery policies
- Document and maintain system configuration design documentation
- Create and maintain continuity documentation for this position
- Familiarity with industry trends and new products, making recommendations as the environment matures
- Support CONUS and OCONUS end users, to include VIPs requiring temporary phones dependent on country of travel
- BS in Computer Science, Networking, or other IT related field with at least 6 years hands on experience supporting MDM systems and configuration
- 3 years of relevant experience in using tools such as AirWatch, Mobile Iron, Xen Mobile, Sap Afaria, Intune or Good Technologies
- In-depth knowledge and troubleshooting experience of devices and understanding of key components related to MDM.
- Expertise and prior experience in designing large scale deployments , solutions or transitions
- Knowledge of customizing the and plan for automation for Shift left programs
- Troubleshooting failed migration scenarios.
- Expertise and experience in working with all types of devices.
- Good knowledge of architecture of MDM tools
- Good knowledge of server OS related to 2008, Active directory, Group policy, Exchange , AD groups and networking, O365 , Lotus Domino
- Knowledge of App wrapping , App Signing , security is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills to carry out day to day job
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- US Citizen
Requires ability to walk, climb, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist.
Maximum unassisted lift = 50 lbs. Average lift less than 20 lbs
Exposed to seasonal weather based on geographic region
Hold the arm and hand in one position or hold the hand steady while moving the arm.
See details of objects that are more than a few feet away.
See differences between colors, shades, and brightness.
Use one or two hands to grasp, move, or assemble objects.
Use muscles to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects.
Use stomach and lower back muscles to support the body for long periods without getting tired.
Bend, stretch, twist, or reach out.
Coordinate movement of several parts of the body, such as arms and legs, while the body is moving.
Move two or more limbs together (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while remaining in place.
Make fast, repeated movements of fingers, hands, and wrists.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity