Manage complex technical programs, oversee groups of teams, coordinate with vendors and teammates, manage budget analysis and risk, track contractual commitments, and partner with clients to ensure the successful delivery of large software systems and solutions. Manage subordinate management and experienced specialist employees who exercise significant latitude and independence. Analyze operating policies and procedures that affect departments and subordinate sections and work units, interpret company-wide policies and procedures, and provide analytical support for the development of budgets, schedules, and performance standards, including object-oriented assignments. Perform work being reviewed in terms of meeting the organization’s objectives and timelines. Interact frequently with internal and external management and senior-level customer representatives on projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements, and contractual clarifications. Lead briefings and technical meetings for internal and external representatives.
- 8+ years of experience with performing data analysis and statistical modeling, including collecting data, analyzing data, and providing recommendations using dashboards, visualizations, or reports using QlikSense
- 5+ years of experience with identifying customer needs and translating them into program or product requirements
- 5+ years of experience with leadership and people management
- 5+ years of experience with program or project management, including direct Scrum Agile development
- Experience with briefing key high-level stakeholders, including portfolio and project managers in a contractor team and high-level SES clients and customers
- Experience in working with modern relational databases, including MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of DoD general ledger, budget, contracting, procurement, supply chain, or other financial and operational data
- Active Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Tableau or other BI platforms preferred
- Experience with analytical expertise in building robust analytical models, including forecasts, cost models, and historical trend analyses
- Experience with briefing senior leadership
- Ability to comprehend stakeholder needs effectively, communicate development plans, and track the progress of key milestones
- Ability to navigate a complex matrix environment and manage competing priorities
- Ability to work on cross-functional projects and teams successfully
- Possession of excellent quantitative skills, including statistical analysis, process design, and data management
- Possession of excellent organization and time management skills to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.