As the world’s number 1 job site\*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(\*comScore Total Visits, September 2023)
Day to Day
National Account Managers at Indeed help the top organizations more effectively manage their online recruitment strategy. As a senior direct sales representative, you will advocate Job Search technology to prominent companies. You will promote the inventive power of our products to make organizations more productive, synergetic and mobile. Your sales drive and knowledge of Indeed will help more organizations engage with great people. We offer continual, comprehensive training and skills-based offerings to keep your sales techniques up-to-date and effective.
- Accountable for selling Indeed's products or services, developing new accounts and expanding existing accounts
- Sell pay for performance services to Fortune 1000 organizations and staffing or recruiting agencies
- Assigned to large, complex, high visibility and strategic accounts
- Conduct face to face meetings including presentations, webinars and product demonstrations over the phone
- Identify revenue opportunities within an entire client organization
- Examine and use data for in-depth evaluation of accounts to recognize revenue opportunities and drive sales
- Network with key contacts outside your own area of expertise to become industry authority
- 7+ years of experience in an enterprise field sales environment, practiced at both educating clients and efficiently closing deals.
- Demonstrates success in building and growing new accounts and territories
- Experience in selling to Fortune 1000 organizations and staffing or recruiting agencies, coupled with relevant involvement in high-growth environments. Demonstrates a metrics-oriented approach to drive results.
- Knows how to strategically and effectively navigate large, complex enterprise organizations utilizing consultative and solution based selling.
- Thrives in high-pressure environments, demonstrating exceptional organization and aptitude to effectively prioritize accountabilities.
- Expected travel is 50+ % of time
- Demonstrates fluency in written, verbal, and presentation communication.
Salary Range Transparency
US Remote 80,000 - 135,000 USD per year. The ‘On Target Earning’ (OTE) range for this role is approximately 190,000 - 245,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position in the given work location. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range(s) listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), a Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Benefits - Health, Work/Life Harmony, & Wellbeing
We care about what you care about. We have a multitude of benefits to support Indeedians, as well as their pets, kids, and partners. Select your country and learn more about our employee benefits, program, & perks at https://benefits.indeed.jobs!
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Accommodations at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at [email protected]. If you are requesting accommodation for an interview, please reach out at least one week in advance of your interview.
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system. We are committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated individuals, a fair chance at employment.
Reference ID: 43456
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $135,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
- Are you currently authorized to work in the US?
- How did you hear about this job opportunity?
- Are you a current or former Indeed employee?
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Remote