We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
We have a message to get out:
we’re growing. Fast. ALDI is one of the fastest-growing retailers in the nation, and we are charting an aggressive growth course to become the third-largest U.S. grocery retailer by store count by the end of 2022. That’s why we need people dedicated to helping us connect with our new customers and keeping our current customers coming back for more! On our Marketing, Advertising and PR teams, you can do just that, showing the nation just what kind of company we are. With a thriving organization like ours, this can make for a rewarding career.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education and Experience:
- Works closely with the teams responsible for media execution and reports directly to the Director of Marketing overseeing Digital and Media teams.
- Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
- Manages the design, development and delivery of web analytics data, ensuring data quality and proper governance that will empower business stakeholders to leverage data to inform their day-to-day business decisions.
- Monitors campaign pacing and performance, analyzes results to develop recommendations and insights for internal team members on varying cadences (weekly/monthly/quarterly basis).
- Works with external vendors/agency partners to help assess campaign performance, pacing, and provide optimization suggestions.
- Creates compelling, intuitive dashboards that enable the business to take action on critical metrics.
- Analyzes customers’ onsite behavior to identify areas of opportunity, quantify impact, and support actionable recommendations for future site enhancements.
- Partners with team to drive campaign optimization, drive insights, measure impact and integrate into third-party measurement vehicles.
- Develops suggestions for A/B and Multivariate testing with a measurement framework strategy.
- Makes strategic decisions that improve implementation of tagging and analysis related to Adobe Analytics/Google 360 and other digital partners.
- Develops reporting templates, as well as mid-and post-campaign reporting, and analyses across the full spectrum of digital media (display, paid social, video, email, SEM, website analytics, etc.).
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Digital Analytics, Statistics, Marketing or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in Digital Analytics, Digital Marketing Analytics, and/or E-Commerce Analytics.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- 2+ years of experience in using two or more of SAS, R, SQL and Tableau (other analytics tools/languages also applicable – e.g. Python, Hadoop etc.).
- Experience interacting directly with user experience, onsite search, merchandising, and/or digital marketing teams preferred.
- MA or MBA degree preferred.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Knowledge of statistical tools and techniques is desired.
- Analyzes and interprets data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Development and execution of project plans; delivery of key tracks/segments.
- Knowledge of statistical methodologies and segmentation models.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.