We currently have a full-time opening for a Patient Liaison in our Franklin, TN Patient Service Center, . If you are looking for a fast paced environment where you can make a difference every day, then this is the opportunity for you! This position is responsible for assisting patients and their family with any non-medical questions or concerns.
Your day will be very busy… this role:
- Coordinates and facilitates new orders from the field representatives.
- Performs verification of benefits; contacts patients to inform them of their benefits and collects co-Insurance.
- Serves as point of contact for sales and service representatives on such things as updates to orders, patient communication and account issues to address.
- Performs order entry into Breg Claim System (BCS).
- May perform prior and retro authorizations.
- Administrative tasks may include tending to mail, overnight shipping, fax, copy, scan, file, office supplies, general correspondence and the like to ensure efficient office operations.
The right person to join our team is...
A dependable, honest, hard-working person who enjoys teamwork and is a positive influence on others. Someone who is self motivated, detail oriented, focused on accuracy, can follow systems, is able to multi-task and communicate effectively. Someone who has regular and punctual attendance.
What your background will be:
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred and 2+ years applicable experience.
- Working knowledge of medical insurance/medical terminology; insurance cards and major medical benefits; insurance rules and contracts.
- Experience with Workers Comp highly desired
- Computer proficient to include web browser/internet search, MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point capabilities. Technical competence includes the ability to learn new software and systems.
For four consecutive years Breg was awarded The National Business Research Institute (NBRI) circle of Excellence Award for employee engagement AND Breg has been awarded as one of the Best Places to work in San Diego in 2014 by “The U-T San Diego Top Workplaces”
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.breg.com and click on the ‘Careers’ section.
Breg is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Prior / Retro authorizations: 2 years (Required)
- verifying medical insurance coverage: 2 years (Required)
- Medical Claim Billing: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off