QKA - Third Party Administrator Manager + Advancement Opportunity
Are you looking to advance your career? With this role you will have the opportunity to work alongside company executives with the ability to influence change and make a difference. Our client is seeking a Third Party Administrative Leader in Western Nebraska with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in the Midwest.
More about us
Through an active and innovative approach, our client concentrates on enhancing your success. In addition to your success, they focus on providing consistent customer satisfaction through unbeatable service. Working for them you can expect a small team that fosters a fun, energetic work atmosphere you won’t find elsewhere.
What we seek
Our client is seeking a detail-oriented leader with a passion for driving change. Someone with previous accounting or controller experience would be preferred. Here’s what we look for:
- Serve as a technical resources for plan-related issues
- Train and mentor compliance team
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Manage client compliance tasks
- Stay in accordance with industry rules and regulations
- Review and approve rollover requests
- Prepare new client documentation
- Assist sales team with new plan proposals
- Seek efficiencies in processes
- Effective and professional oral and written communication
- Problem/solution pro
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Understanding of GAAP
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also call Jason Orme at 402-827-2039 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number - 4412JO