Full-time | Part-time$9 - $13 an hour
Full Job Description
As a Slim & Husky’s Team Member, you are responsible for the proper preparation of all menu items as well as maintaining a clean, safe and welcoming environment.
- Preparing and cooking pizzas, salads, and cinnamon rolls
- Operating a cash register
- Educating customers on our menu items, ingredients, and about the Slim & Husky’s brand
- Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with Slim + Husky’s standards
- Utilizing the correct tools & procedures to prepare, build and present food properly
- Maintaining a clean, neat and well-stocked area so you are ready to serve guests
- Performing housekeeping activities to ensure a clean and sanitized environment
- Properly labeling, dating, rotating, and storing all food products.
- Being a team player—supporting and assisting your fellow team members whenever possible.
- Other duties as assigned and needed.
*You must be 16 years or older to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.00 - $13.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page: