At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Overnight Kitchen Mechanic is responsible for the maintenance of back of house areas including kitchen, laundry, electrical, and mechanical systems. Individual must possess a strong background and knowledge of such systems. Previous engineering experience is required, preferably in a hotel environment.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A minimum of five years building maintenance experience is preferred
- A strong working knowledge of all major building systems, including life-safety systems, is required for this position
- Good communications skills are necessary
- Ability to work overnight shifts is a must
- 401K Matching
- Discounted Stock Purchase Plan
- Working Advantage Membership (Ticket discounts on theme parks, vacation packages & shows around the US)
- FREE ROOM NIGHTS! That's right, Hyatt Colleagues receive an annual allotment of complimentary room nights at Hyatt Hotels around the globe.
- Friends/Family Discounted Rooms
Apply directly here:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00 /hour
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Other types of insurance
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Child Care benefits
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules