*OCEAN COUNTY POSITIONS*
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Do you enjoy helping others? If so, 21 Plus has several great opportunities for you! No experience required and paid training is provided.
21 Plus is a well-established non-profit organization dedicated to providing diversified opportunities to enhance the quality of life for people with disabilities since 1979. We are currently looking for dedicated and caring individuals to fill the following positions:
Direct Support Professional (DSP) Group Home Assistant (GHA): Full time, Part time, Per Diem, Flexible
Provide direct care and supervision for individuals with developmental disabilities in a group home setting and on an individual basis, and assist in the day-to-day operations of a group home. This is a hands-on role requiring the individual in this position to assist residents and program participants with a wide variety of tasks, including but not limited to personal care,medication management, life skills, and providing daily structure and support, to name a few.
What we offer:
For ALL Employees:
- 403B for Retirement
- Referral Bonus Opportunities
- AFLAC Additional Insurances
- Possible Overtime (not guaranteed)
- On-the-Job Training
- Promotions from Within
- Accompany Person Served on Vacation(s) while getting paid
- Accompany Persons Served on recreational activities while getting paid
- Ability to flex schedule when meets program needs
- 21 Plus, Inc. is a Non-Profit Organization, which might qualify an employee for the Public Service Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Program!
Additionally, Full Time Employees Receive:
- Full Time Opportunities in varied days and times
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Rotating On-Call Assignments among supervisors
- Generous Benefit Time for Sick and Paid Time Off
- Sell back of PTO time (non-exempt staff)
What we are looking for :
Our residents rely on you! We are looking for caring, compassionate, dedicated, and reliable individuals who are willing to learn and grow with us and provide the highest level of care and support for our residents and participants. You must have and use sound judgment and tact and be able to effectively communicate with individuals with disabilities.
You must be able to pass all background checks including: Drug screen, physical, PPD, fingerprints, DMV.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time