Scarborough Specialties is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team.
This designer will create and prepare designs for a wide range of products
and clients using various processes.
- Creating, revising, and finalizing designs for many different products
- Sizing artwork and arranging design elements using knowledge of composition and aesthetic design principles
- Preparing artwork for production
- Working with our sales team and graphic design team to develop high quality ideas and graphics
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with an in-depth understanding of Illustrator
- Proficient use of typography, including how to set and manipulate
- Verbal and written communication skills with all kinds of personalities
- Positive attitude and motivated
- High attention to detail
- Excellent spelling skills
- Ability to receive constructive criticism and be teachable
- Capability to work in a fast-paced environment under deadlines
- Teamwork mentality
- Display accuracy and productivity
Applicants Bonus Experience/Knowledge:
- Experience in designing for screen printing and/or embroidery
- Pre-production experience
- Knack for technical details and processes
If the above describes you, please submit a resume, cover letter as well as a portfolio or portfolio link thru this ad. You are welcome to drop this information off but interviews will be scheduled at a later time.
Job Type: Full-time