Full Job Description
We are seeking driver to deliver Juice Alive, a 100% juice concentrate, to established customers in AL, MS, TN and GA. Must have a clean driving record and be clean and neat in appearance. Position pays a flat hourly rate of 12/hour plus a commission on all cases of product delivered. Light service work occasionally required for repairing frozen beverage equipment and training new customers on the use and operation of the equipment. Driver will be required to complete overnight routes when necessary. Hotel and per diem will be provided by the company. This position is currently open from February through May this year but will continue back in August. Typically, this position is open from August through May each year and laid off for 2-3 months during the summer then back in August.
- Provide maintenance and service on company owned beverage equipment on-site at customer locations.
- Deliver product to customers based on preset route schedule and customer orders.
- Performs routine inspections of vehicles and supplies to ensure safety.
- Plans route to and from customers' businesses and adjusts for traffic, etc.
- Ensures that deliveries are complete and accurate.
- Loads truck with merchandise to be delivered and unloads merchandise for customers.
- Pulls orders to match deliveries.
- Provides assistance to resolve customer issues.
- Assist repairing beverage equipment in shop, washing parts, and maintaining a clean company warehouse.
- Assist unloading shipments of product.
Ability to lift 150 pounds
Present a positive image to represent our company
Pass Drug Test
Pass Background Checks
HS Diploma or equivalent
Basic computer skills
Experience with refrigeration equipment is a bonus
Company does not offer health insurance
Trident Beverage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Type of Freight:
Home Time policy:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction