The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for working with key NBCUniversal Sports stakeholders to market and increase sales of the properties of NBC Sports, NBC Sports Network and NBC Sports.com.
Sales Collateral and Materials:
Work with Manager in creating, developing and managing the portfolio of sales materials for all properties: sales presentations (base and customized,) sales videos, one sheets, calendars, online media kit, email blasts, etc.
Work with Manager/Analyst on inbound marketing requests and liaise with all appropriate internal groups (Marketing Solutions, Programming, Production, Digital, Research, Pricing/Planning, Consumer Marketing, Corporate Communications, etc.) to facilitate efficient and transparent communication.
Results Reporting and Renewals:
Manage the post-sell process (recap presentations and videos) to showcase program results and work with the sales team to refine and enhance concepts driving cross and up-sell opportunities.
- 1+ years of experience with an agency, sports, client or media company sales organization background.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
- Must be willing to work at the office in New York, NY.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Understanding of advertising within all platforms of the sports media space is preferred
- Knowledge of sports marketplace
- Extensive experience in presentation development
- Ability to interact with senior-level management, internally and externally
- Strong organizational, project & event management
- Understanding of the creative development process
- Knowledge of media marketing, the sales process and media in general
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Highly innovative with positive energy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and budget management skills
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, PowerPoint other presentation platforms, etc.
Sub-BusinessAd Sales Marketing
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.