Since defining the field service management market over 20 years ago, ClickSoftware continues to lead the space empowering the world's most demanding service organizations to optimize the full potential of every service interaction. As a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management six years in a row, our solutions provide our customers with a new competitive edge to drive customer lifetime value and operational efficiency.
ClickSoftware is seeking an experienced HR leader to join our Burlington office. This person will be responsible for developing and implementing ongoing HR programs and strategies while acting as an HR Business Partner for several key functions of the business and also engaging as an HR site leader for the US office. This is a key member of the HR leadership team reporting to the Global VP of HR.
- Develop and implement best in class HR practices to support business objectives and strategic priorities
- Serve as a trusted HR business partner for several key business functions; able to execute a talent strategy that enables business objectives
- Cultivate strong working relationships with organizational leaders to understand evolving needs, uncover pain points, identify areas of opportunity, and translate those needs into successful HR initiatives
- Coordinate key talent processes and ensure effective delivery of all HR programs and services including performance management, merit and promotion planning, talent reviews, succession planning, training and development, and employee development plans
- An effective change agent, able to help navigate the organization through times of change
- Coach Business Leaders on people related matters. Support the resolution of complex people issues
- Partner with in-house and external counsel on legal issues associated with employment decisions and HR policy matters
- A culture ambassador focused on cultivating our unique culture; work to create and drive a number of culture initiatives and implement innovative human capital programs for the organization
- Collaborate with the global HR leadership team to ensure HR practices and strategies are aligned and to effectively support all ClickSoftware employees across the globe.
- 10+ years' experience in Human Resources
- Experience working in high-tech / SaaS environments
- Experience in supporting Sales and Customer facing organizations
- Demonstrated track record when it comes to building credibility among senior management and peers to gain commitment and support for major initiatives
- Substantial knowledge of HR policies, processes, compliance, and employment law
- Experience developing, implementing and improving HR programs, procedures, and tools
- Demonstrated experience working in a global organization
- Able to effortlessly balance both the strategic and the tactical; comfortable thinking strategically, while also being a strong utility player
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- The successful candidate will be accountable, operate with a sense of urgency, able to work and thrive in an fast-paced environment that is rapidly evolving and constantly changing
- BA/BS in Management, Human Resources, Organizational Development or equivalent; MA/MS is a plus