KSA Integration is looking to hire a Network Engineer to support the Marine Corps Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Enterprise (MCISRE) Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination project (PED-Project).
KSA Integration is a service-disabled veteran owned small business located in Arlington, VA. We are a rapidly growing government contractor that has built a reputation on focused customer service, on-time performance, and continuous improvement. We provide business and management solutions through four core capabilities: (1) data analytics, (2) comprehensive veterans support, (3) business process improvement, and (4) training and education.
As part of the on-going support to the Marine Corps Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Enterprise Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination
(MCISRE PED) project, the candidate will be capable of performing support to the Marine Corps in expansion of the Virtual Private Network (VPN) within the Marine Corps Enterprise Network - Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (MCEN-S) to support the six PED sites. This VPN, to be designated the Marine Corps Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Enterprise – Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (MCISRE-S), will be operated by the Intelligence Enterprise Management Office (IEMO).
The MCISRE-S will provide an enclave within the MCEN-S at each of the six PED nodes to provide network services for all PED systems and system advancements needed by the analyst to seamlessly perform their duties in support of training and operations. This includes, but not limited to the mission management systems, which is capable of correlating and fusing data from multiple sensors directly enhancing and enabling collaboration and decision making and across dispersed locations the six PED sites locations.
The candidate shall provide solutions and support for advanced concept technology implementation, transition, and sustainment focused upon implementing these technologies within the MCISRE-S that address these operational imperatives for successful mission execution. The candidate will support the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (JHU APL) in researching technologies and network topologies to achieve effective integration of the MCISRE-S thus multiplying the capabilities of each PED site through the uninterrupted sharing of information.
- Comprehensive compensation, benefits, and paid time off package
- Paid vacation after six months, accrued for hours worked
- Performance Based Bonus Programs
- Opportunity to learn, grow, and advance
Commensurate with Experience
Minimum Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 10 years’ experience
- Strong network engineering experience with classified DoD networks
- Network trained with a Windows certification and Juniper network certification to implement changes to current operational systems for patching responses to IAVA/OPDIRs
- Must be familiar with Load Balancers, WAN Optimizers, and Firewalls, and the Juniper O/S
- Comp TIA
- Network or Security+
- Cyber Security and Information Assurance
- Authority to Operate Risk Management Framework
- CANS Administration
- WANS Administration
- LANS Administration
- VANS Administration
- Classified garrison network trouble shooting experience
- Bachelor of Science in STEM or IT field of study
Travel requirements may include the following:
- Provide engineering oversight and management in establishing a digital communication enclave within the MCENT-S at each of the six MCISRE PED nodes
- Report on health of systems in this technology group weekly
- Responsible for VTC, DVTC, and VOIP integration and management
- Integration of related classified mission management systems, which are capable of correlating and fusing classified data from multiple sensors and wave forms
- Frequent communication with the Government sponsor and vendor personnel to provide status reports, updates, and seek additional guidance and information, as required
2 trips to from Washington, D.C. to Yuma, Arizona
2 trips from Washington, D.C. to Camp Pendleton, California
2 trips from Washington, D.C. to Camp Lejeune, North Carolina
1 trip from Washington D.C., to Okinawa, Japan
Must have active DoD Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) personal security clearance, at a minimum, before starting work and must meet 8570