Instructional Designer (Contract) - Manufacturing
Work with the top-ranked workforce training organization in the U.S.
Georgia Quick Start seeks contract instructional design and developers who can analyze a manufacturing company’s training needs, design training strategies, develop training materials, and deliver the training whenever, wherever a company requires.
Quick Start works with numerous high-profile, fast-growing, state-of-the-art, global manufacturing leaders. We’re looking for candidates who excel at instructional design and training delivery.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing training strategies and materials including, but not limited to instructor-led courses, training aids, hands-on skill-based lab activities, and performance support materials
- Thorough knowledge and proven experience working with ancillary departments such as desk-top publishing services and media production departments to produce high quality print and multimedia materials. A portfolio of materials and related references required
- Experience in analyzing job performance requirements and evaluating training effectiveness to meet customer needs
- Expertise in instructor-led training and facilitation of skill-based hands-on lab activities
- Experience building professional relations and presenting a professional image to others
- Prior experience working in an advanced manufacturing environment
- The ability to travel throughout North Georgia and stay overnight when required
Job Type: Contract
- Instructional Design: 3 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity: