MUST be a US Citizen with a U.S. Government clearance - TS/SCI with Polygraph
Must have an active TS-SCI with poly. No sponsorships or upgrades are available. Submissions without this requirement will not be considered. H1-B holders will not be considered.
In this role as a System Engineer you will provide end-to-end system lifecycle support for all PKI systems. Additional duties include:
- Extensive background in PKI Technology including OCSP, SHA1, SHA2, HSMs, system engineering, application deployment, Certificate Authorities, AWS, Windows Operating System, and Linux Operating System.
- Identify system integrity issues and solutions for the full system life cycle from concept to disposal.
- Perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, risk assessment, supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Ensure designs are compatible with the architecture and allocates requirements to segments.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Assist with developing and engineering AWS cloud solutions for the existing PKI environment and lead / participate in the migration(s).
May analyze or recommend commercially available solutions.
- 10 years of experience as a Systems Engineer
- Possess technical problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Familiar with the Intelligence Community
- Experience with Authentication and Access Control solutions
- Experience with Identity and Access Management PKI technologies (ex: HSM, CA, OCSP)
- Knowledgeable with Windows and Linux operating systems and Shell Scripting
- Knowledgeable with database and LDAP queries
- Ability to facilitate technical discussions and lead conversations in an open forum
- Demonstrated experience in preparing and presenting PowerPoint presentations
- Demonstrated experience in creating technical documentation (requirements, designs, etc.) for complex systems
- Good time management
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work individually and within groups
- Familiar with customers AA process and mitigating security findings
- Experience with ICD-503 Security Documentation
- Programming background
- Experience in an Agile / Scrum environment
Candidate must have one of the following:
- 12 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
- 10 Years of job related experience and Associate degree
- 8 Years of job related experience and Bachelors degree
- 6 Years of job related experience and Masters degree
- 4 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
5 weeks paid vacation + 10 gov't holidays
15% contribution to 401k
ISP and cellphone reimbursement
LTD, STD disability and life insurance
Paid health, dental, and vision for employee and family.
$5000 annual training expense reimbursement
Computer purchase plan