B&B is a food service distributor that specializes in Mexican Imported products. It is important that the new hire is a person extremely self-motivated, reliable, and fluent in both Spanish and English. He or she must be friendly, outgoing and patient. B&B values positivity and prides itself in teamwork.
Open Sales Position Description
A sales representative’s job entails providing information about the products and services of the company to the clients in order to increase the company sales and to develop or maintain long –term relationships with the existing and prospective clients. This person will work closely and report to the Operations Manager.
Key Job Qualifications
· High school or GED is required and 4 year degree is preferred.
· Sales experience or familiarity with the sales process strongly favored.
· Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, reliable vehicle are necessary.
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or Management a plus.
· Able to initiate or demonstrate strong personal sales to function independently and as part of a team
· Passion to turn prospects into customers and persistent determination with telephone sales.
· Proactive and self-controlled work ethic; self-starter
· Able to prepare and deliver efficient customized sales proposals and presentations to professionals at senior and mid management levels
· Great organizational and excellent time management skills
· Exceptional skills of customer service
· Superior verbal communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
· Exceeding or meeting personal sales targets while demonstrating a solid customer focus.
· Initiating and leveraging sales opportunities with existing and prospective customers while developing and maintaining key clients.
· Developing a strong product knowledge as well as customer knowledge
· Providing inputs, creative solutions and ideas to the management team.
· Developing sales plans and completing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required
· Participating in industry events and conferences.
· Estimating customers on quotes quickly and accurately
· Renewing existing accounts of clients with increased levels of service and pricing
· Maintaining accurate customer database for reporting, mailings, and marketing programs
· Providing detailed updates on job activities to the Operations Manager.
· Providing feedback from clients in order to access possible improvements to existing products and also the need for new products.
· Executing thorough and prompt communication with customers and the team.
· $40-45K Salary for the first year depending on experience. Start date on commission pay is decided by the employee within the first year of employment. Salary is limitless once commission begins.
· Monthly Car Allowance $400 ($4800 a year)
· Phone & Computer Service
· Company Gas Card
· Life and disability, Dental and Vision after 3 months of employment. Medical Insurance for employees is a goal of B&B Food Service but not currently included in the benefit package.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
During recruitment most interviews will be held over zoom. Only the final interview will be held in the office. We will be supplying masks and sanitizers for all customer visits.
- Cold Call: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)