Amazon is seeking a bright, friendly, customer-obsessed and self-motivated Administrative Assistant/ Office Manager to join Fabric.com. This is a great opportunity to join a high functioning and growing team with plenty of new challenges & responsibilities for you to grow and further your professional career. This individual would provide Administrative support to the Leaders within Fabric.com and also support for the local office as our Office Manager.
- Calendar Management of 2-3 Executives & ownership of their scheduling requirements
- Coordinating individual and group travel to domestic and/or international locations
- Driving & owning key team activities, events, and initiatives (new hire orientation, employee on-boarding, all-hands meetings, hack days, social events, etc.)
- Own all scheduling & event planning needs for the team (monthly tech review, holiday celebrations, team engagement, etc.).
- Project Coordination (meeting agendas, employee engagement activities, space planning, recruiting, reporting, etc.)
- Expenses and budget management
- Communications (Editing, writing, emailing, announcements, etc.)
- Office Management (Space Planning, Facilities Management, stocking office supplies, etc.)
- Serve as the liaison/point of contact between the Atlanta Fabric.com office & the Seattle based Amazon Corp. Headquarters.
- Facilitate a positive and productive work environment
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional who is looking for their next big opportunity to grow & advance their career. They will be a fast learner with experience using sound judgement while working in a fast paced, goal-oriented, and ever changing work environment, and have strong prioritization abilities to complete a high volume of complex tasks with minimal to no supervision. They will also be a detail oriented planner with the demonstrated ability to communicate and respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility, a sense of humor, and most importantly grace under pressure.
Finally, the ideal candidate will be someone who wants to be more than “just an Admin” and is ready to build a deep and trusting, long-term professional relationship our business leaders, and be a key player of the team. If this sounds like you, then absolutely come and look at us!
- 1+ years of experience supporting multiple people (calendar management, meeting coordination, travel coordination, event planning, etc.)
- 1+ years of Project Management/Project Coordination Experience (goal & project tracking, reporting, space planning, budgeting, process improvement, etc).
- Advanced use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Word)
- HS Diploma
Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and deal with professionals inside and outside the company
Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment