Qualifications & Responsibilities
The Vice President is responsible for developing and overseeing specified client relationship/business, the development of strategic marketing/promotional/integrated plans, concepts & proposals, the presentation of ideas, the execution of tactical plans & programs and, with the support of the creative staff, overseeing the creative process. In addition, the Vice President is responsible for the management, supervision, direction and evaluation of assigned direct reports as well as consistently elevating the brand by providing on target solutions.
Responsibilities and desired skills:
- Serve as a strategic guide and ally of the client
- Direct the development of presentations, plans and concepts
- Make recommendations to client
- Assist in managing the agency account service effort
- Ensure service levels and tactics are keeping with strategic goals
- Acquire, define and clarify assignments
- Build the knowledge base within the agency of the client's business
- Keep current on industry trends, news and happenings
- Develop, investigate and initiate opportunities and partnerships
- Communicate client requests and information to the appropriate agency departments and individuals
- Shape concepts into programs
- Direct the writing of creative proposals
- Partner with creative and digital counterparts
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Provide continuous communication with client and agency office lead
- Evaluate product quality on an ongoing basis
- Expertise in strategic planning
- Expertise in post promotion analysis
- Expertise in Shopper Marketing, national consumer promotions and an integrated approach
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, color creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.