Our River North architecture firm of 15-20 architects is expanding, and we are seeking an architect(s) to join our team to work on a high-profile Chicago area based projects.
We are searching for a transit project lead position with 10 years’ experience, some of which is in the transit sector. We are also searching for a well-rounded candidate with a strong design aesthetic with a minimum of 3-7 years of experience.
Upcoming projects include transit projects, university work, river walk restaurants, historic preservation, high rise renovations, and other project types.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
Project Lead, Transit
- Previous experience with transit and civic projects in Chicago and willing to take a lead role.
Project Manager with 3-7 years of experience
Req. for either position:
- We are looking for an energetic architect with strong design, revit, and layout /graphic skills.
- Modeling and rendering software(s)
- Strong design aesthetic that can be applied to multiple projects
- You should be quick on your feet, self-motivated, and able to handle multiple tasks and project types.
- CAD/ Revit- Working knowledge of Revit: experience using or working with Revit professionally on complex architectural/engineering projects and should be able to set up a project in Revit and be willing to lead projects and direct other architects
- Working drawings
- Adobe graphics and layout packages
- Registered Architect or on an active path to registration
- You must be dependable, have a good attitude, and post-covid bring your dog or cookies into the office on occasion.
CONTACT TO APPLY