Toyota Marin has an opening for a Finance Manager with previous automotive F&I experience because of the Price/Simms Dealership Group's rapid expansion. This is a great opportunity to join a winning team and move your career to the next level.
Our Ideal candidate for Finance Manager will:
- Have a record of performance with a very persuasive, empathic selling style.
- Be self -motivated and competitive with a strong drive to get things done
- Be able to work comfortably in a team environment
- Be enthusiastic and goal oriented
- Be conscientious, with a concern for accuracy and details.
What we offer for our Finance Managers:
- State of the art facilities with the latest technology
- A very ambitious sales model with a large ad budget
- A well funded and well respected ownership group
- A clear cut defined path for your career growth
- An excellent reputation with our manufacturers
- Strategic planning & clear cut expectations
- 5 day work week, complete benefits package and 401K
- An unwavering amount of support to help you succeed, including managemant, training and industry experts.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST PASS DRUG/ ALCOHOL, DMV AND BACKGROUND CHECKS PRIOR TO EMPLOYMENT. A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE IS ALSO REQUIRED.
Toyota Marin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug Free Environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Finance Manager / F&I: 1 year
- High school or equivalent