Construction Project Manager for high-end CUSTOM HOME BUILDER
San Antonio, TX
Currently seeking an experienced Construction Manager for an opportunity with a high-end exclusive Custom Home Builder in San Antonio, TX. The ideal candidate will possess a 4 year degree in Construction Management and 5 years of "recent" home building experience either on Custom Homes, or homes $500k and above, in the San Antonio, TX market.
Responsibilities of the Construction Project Manager
- Oversee the building process of Custom Homes.
- Managing field personnel.
- Overseeing subcontractors.
- Setting the schedules.
- Dealing with the home owners.
- Reviewing blueprints.
- Keeping the projects on-time and in budget.
- Walk the jobs and the finished products.
- Deal with Change Orders.
- Safety in the field, holding progress and safety meetings.
- Reporting to owners and upper management.
- Bid selection.
- All else that encompasses the proper build from ground up on high-end Custom Homes.
Requirement of the Construction Project Manager
- 4 year degree in Construction Management is a major plus
- Must have 5 years of recent home building experience either on Custom Homes, or homes $500k and above
- Must live and have worked in the home building industry in the San Antonio, Texas market
- Advanced knowledge of construction principles/practices required
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret blueprints, building codes, specifications, regulations
- Must be able to make decisions and judgments based on situational analysis
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- single family high end home building: 10 years (Required)
- construction project manager single family: 5 years (Required)
- Construction Project Management: 5 years (Required)
- San Antonio, TX (Required)
- Fluent English (Required)