Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to help build a system that will have a positive impact on our client’s CNO missions and get used regularly? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the skills needed to build CNO software capabilities from vision to a production-ready system.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
access to experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with software development using Assembly, C, or C++ in Windows, UNIX, or Linux
- Experience with assembly language development or reversing in one architecture assembly language
- Knowledge of reverse engineering using disassemblers, bit-level data analysis, or a low-level programming of device drivers
- Knowledge of software system requirements analysis, design, development, integration, or testing
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BS degree in CS, EE, Computer Engineering, or Physics and 5 years of experience with embedded engineering, MS degree in CS, EE, Computer Engineering, or Physics and 2 years of experience with embedded engineering, or 9 years of experience with embedded engineering in lieu of a degree
- Experience with scripting in UNIX shell, Python, Perl, and Ruby
- Experience with operating systems internals in Windows, UNIX, or Linux
- Experience with integrating hardware and software systems
- Experience with technical writing, including authoring system documentation
- Experience with vulnerability analysis
- Experience with assembly language development or reversing in x86 preferred
- Knowledge of common binary file formats, including ELF and COFF
- Knowledge of configuration management tools, including Subversion
- Knowledge of common protocols or standards, including TCP/IP, SNMP, H.323, X.25,802.11,802.16, SIP, MEGACO, or MGCP
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.