Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We’re growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won’t put your stapler in Jell-O.
Web Content Specialist
NBCUniversal is looking for a Web Content Specialist to join its direct-to-consumer digital video streaming business. This role will work on the Growth Marketing team, reporting to the Product Marketing Manager and be responsible for the development and maintenance of landing pages on Peacocktv.com
The successful candidate will be driven to create exceptional UEX. They will leverage this passion to develop robust, intuitive experiences which meet the standards of usability and compliance, while achieving strategic business objectives. This individual will be a self-starter and a perfectionist, with an acute attention to detail; maintaining an organized site structure and perpetually focused on areas of improvement.
This candidate should have strong experience in a CMS-based web production environment with a strategic background in merchandising and optimizing web marketing experiences for conversion.
Maintain the global landing page landscape, organizing the creation, rollout and sunsetting of all marketing site landing pages
Partner with eCommerce Product team, to ensure optimal and frictionless user experience from initial landing, through to subscription
Partner with data and analytics teams to build understanding of priority audience segments and identify opportunities to customize existing (or build new) experiences which maximize conversion
Evaluate page and path efficacy; develop perspective on ‘hero’ and ‘laggard’ experiences and create plan to amplify or rectify as warranted
Ideate and implement strategies for editorially driven pages, curating experiences which add value to customer browsing and research
Act as the day-to-day “source of truth” for the current and upcoming site map structure
Assist with landing page updates through light-touch HTML and CSS, as needed
Develop reporting dashboard to share insights with greater marketing team
Serve as CMS expert for Growth Marketing team, with a deep understanding of platform functionality and capabilities
Conduct competitive research and become the industry best practice expert; track marketplace trends and educate the team on the latest, best and most innovative experiences
- 2+ years web production experience; developing and optimizing landing pages
- Familiarity with landing page and/or content marketing concepts, including SEO and user experience management and KPIs
- Experienced working with CMS platforms – either vendor (Adobe Experience Manager, Acquia Drupal) or proprietary
- Demonstrated understanding of best practices in sitemap and taxonomy design and maintenance
- Light design and wireframing skills a plus
- Familiar with basic usability testing and QA processes
- Knowledge of ADA compliance standards a plus
- Excellent organization and communication/facilitation skills, attention to detail, and the ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts for a variety of audiences
- Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to coordinate and influence team members from multiple internal departments and external vendors
- Strong character exhibiting company core values: Integrity, Creativity, Teamwork, Pioneering Spirit, and Ownership
- Bachelor's degree required
- Adaptable performer who can lead effectively under pressure and through significant change
- Ability to synthesize and simplify complex concepts/requirements to the team and stakeholders and tie back to business objectives.
- Culture carrier with strong leadership skills to drive, deliver, develop and inspire
- Results-oriented with initiative to work until job is complete
- Experience within media entertainment industry a plus
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.