*** $2.00 PER HOUR OVERNIGHT PREMIUM PAY ***
COME JOIN THE PARTY
At PCHI, we create joy for our customers by making it easy to create unforgettable memories. We are Customer Obsessed. Our Team Members lead by example and possess the energy and enthusiasm to match our customers excitement while providing an exceptional shopping experience. We are knowledgeable about our products and services because we have the broadest and best selection of party goods in the industry. We ensure we are in-stock and easy to shop. We inspire our customers with exciting concepts, themes, ideas and provide everything they need to bring their party to life.
At PCHI, our promise is Customer First, People Matter, It Can Be Done and Celebrate! We live our brand every day and love to party!
CUSTOMER-FIRST! (BRING OUR SERVICE MODEL TO LIFE: FRIENDLY, EASY, ACCURATE)
- You are responsible for executing best in class sales and service strategies.
- Team Members provide exceptional customer service behaviors delivered to our customers and are accountable to putting the customer first in everything they do.
- Teams Members provide value to our guest by delivering a customer friendly in-store and curbside shopping experience
- You will leverage technology to enhance the customer service experience for our internal and external customers.
- You will possess an “It can be done” attitude, when it comes to overcoming obstacles and bringing joy to our customers.
- Team Members are responsible for being part of a Team that delivers on sales, profit, and service targets, as well as delivering on all key Balloon & Omni strategies.
WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE PARTY?
- Do you possess prior retail management experience?
- Can you lead a team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment?
- Are you obsessed with ensuring that your customers are beyond satisfied?
- Are you adaptable and able to manage change daily through your team?
- Do you possess strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with your staff and customers?
- Team Members will master all Balloon & OMNI channel service platforms, including in-store pickup, delivery, curbside pickup, and others.
- You will manage and plan the daily and weekly workload to deliver on store sales goals and customer engagement.
- You will assist the Store Team Leader and Leads in supporting onboarding and mentoring to new Team Members.
- You will continuously role model behaviors connected to Friendly, Easy and Accurate and support other team members on delivering on our Service Model.
- Team Members are expected to work a schedule that aligns to customer and business needs (this includes early morning, evening, overnight shifts, and weekends).
- Team Members are responsible for supporting an environment that promotes engagement.
- The replenishment process will require you to lift, push and pull up to 25lbs daily.
- Cleaning, store recovery, setting plan-o-grams and endcap maintenance is required.
- Climbing ladders is required to re-stock and obtain merchandise for our customers.
- Utilization of our helium system to fulfill customer orders is required.
PARTY PERKS AND REWARD
- Competitive salary
- Fun working environment
- Generous associate discount
- Lifestyle benefits
Job Type: Part-time
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location