Are you interested in working for a fun and energetic company where you will be treated like a rock star? We are an In-field DNA Testing Company rapidly expanding throughout the U.S. There is opportunity for rapid advancement for the right candidate.
The hours are as follow:
- Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Enter information in our backend software
- Prepare and sort DNA Samples
- Process Inventory Requests
- Create and maintain logs for tracking purposes
- Answering/transferring calls
- Review discrepancies in data received
- Advise supervisor of issues related to data
- Corresponding with field agents nationwide
- Must be available to work the days/hours specified
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Adobe Acrobat
- Previous experience in data entry or other related fields
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment
- Clean Driving Record
All new hires will go through a two-week training period. Starting hourly for this position is $10.00 per hour. Pay advance after 2 months based on ability.
*** Room for promotion ***
There is room for rapid growth with our company. We are looking for some who can move into a Team Leader position.
If you are selected we will send you an e-mail to schedule a phone interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour