Sr. Systems Analyst (ServiceNow required)
Currently looking for a Sr. Systems Analyst to fill an opening with a company located in Massachusetts. Interested candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of ServiceNow implementation experience in complex environments and 5 years of technology implementation background
Responsibilities of the Sr. Systems Analyst (ServiceNow required)
- Design and Develop Service Portal pages as per business requirements
- Perform all traditional Business Analysts functions including requirements, documentation, use cases, etc.
- Perform detailed analysis of financial system requirements to understand business needs.
- Assist Business Systems Analysts with the creation of functional specifications for Financial technical development and enhancement.
- Assist in establishing Financial system testing requirements and conduct system and integration tests to ensure application requirements are successfully met.
- Provide first level production support to Business Systems Analysts and assists with User Acceptance Tests.
- Provide production issues resolution analysis and support.
Requirements of the Sr. Systems Analyst (ServiceNow required)
- Minimum of 5 years of ServiceNow development experience
- ServiceNow System Administrator, ServiceNow Advanced System Administration, and ITIL Foundation Level Certifications would be a plus
- Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Cloud technology
- Extensive knowledge and experience of developing using Web Services, Java Script, Angular JS, CSS and HTML, SOAP, REST, JSON, and XML.
- Strong experience in ITSM Applications (Asset Management, Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Level Agreement and CMDB)
- Experience in building custom applications
- Experience in creating advanced reports in ServiceNow
Experience with discovery tools integration with the ServiceNow CMDB, and experience implementing and maintaining a CMDB.
Job Type: Full-time