Cafaro, headquartered at the Eastwood Mall, is looking to hire a self-motivated Tax Supervisor to join our Tax Team. The candidate must have a strong work ethic as well the abilities to clearly/effectively communicate, and to accurately and efficiently identify, research, and analyze issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- CPA License
- Minimum 5 years Accounting Firm experience with Federal and State Trust Tax Preparation and Fiduciary Accounting Statements
- Experience with research, resolution of tax issues relating to real estate development & management
- 1-2 years’ experience with Federal/State tax audits and dispute resolution
- Ability to get things done – meet tight deadlines and prioritize projects, without the need for significant oversight.
- Ability to competently, efficiently, and accurately research issues and streamline the same into meaningful, persuasive, and concise written work product.
- Ability to type effectively and use a variety of computer programs/software including, amongst others: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Pro-Series Professional, LACERT Trust Software, JD Edwards, and Electronic Document Management.
- Excellent analytical skills; and clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
Competitive salary and benefit package is offered. In addition to offering competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, Cafaro supports employee health through a comprehensive set of wellness initiatives including access to a state of the art gym next to the Corporate Office. If interested in a challenging work environment and the opportunity for long-term career growth, we look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
- Federal State Tax Audit: 1 year
- Accounting Firm: 5 years