Bart & Associates is currently looking for a Management Analyst to join our team!
Bart & Associates (B&A) has been a systems integrator of information technology solutions for 30 years. Our mission is to use our depth and breadth of technical knowledge and expertise to ensure our clients have optimum IT solutions to meet their goals. We are a company whose accomplishments exemplify the skills, dedication, and commitment of our most valuable asset: our people. B&A provides strategic, enterprise, application, and technical infrastructure solutions, including customized and Commercial-Off-The-Shelf applications. Our service lines include: Oracle Solutions, PeopleSoft Solutions, SAP Solutions, Legacy Systems Modernization, Agile Services, and Hosted Cloud Solutions. We have a strong focus on innovation with an in-house Research and Development team and we offer full time employees a 100% premium paid medical plan option, which includes coverage for medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, disability, teledoc, and accident insurance. Headquartered in McLean, VA, B&A was named one of Virginia’s Best Places to Work in 2018.
The Management Analyst will conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Provide high level program management support
- Support the Government by providing consistent and integrated program management functions.
- Support the Government in gathering requirements and planning meetings
- Support the Government in providing cost estimation and spend plans (includes Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE) and Bill of Materials (BoM))
- Support the Government in effectively identifying, and managing existing and future risks
- Support the Government in working to develop a budget and acquisition strategies
- Support the Government in providing oversight of deployment activities of the projects
- Define/maintain the overall program master plan and be responsible for individual work streams
- Track milestones and deliverables for each work stream jointly with vendors
- Implement reporting framework and standards
- Identify and coordinate critical path changes across relevant projects
- Track expenditures against budget
- Manage risks and issues management and escalation when implementation schedule, performance or cost are affected
- Administer a standard process for requesting and approving changes in project scope and system functionality
- Provide input to acquisition teams to revise contracts
10+ years' experience and a Masters degree.
United States Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a DHS Public Trust suitability. Existing clearance is strongly preferred. 2 - 3 month waiting process for clearance awarding.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet.