Duties and Responsibilities:
Reports directly to the Director of Customer Applications-Indirect. This position supports efforts to expand marketplace opportunities while working with team members in the field including field sales.
Support Sales Effort
- Support outside sales force by creating customer proposals/quotes for machines, parts and service
- Monitor and police adherence to standardized, approved contract templates
- Track statistics on inquiry activity and response time, success rates
- Prompt sales force to follow up with customers in timely manner
- Respond to direct (call-in or internet) inquiries and follow-up on any action items.
- Follow orders through the production process and maintain communications between plant and customer, mediate issues and resolve problems.
Advance IT applications in Sales and Service
- Lead maintenance and improvement of ERP platforms MAPICS and Pro-Alpha
- Implement, maintain and operate within “Salesforce” database
- Interface with Accounting, Shipping and other departments to assure accurate and consistent data is maintained throughout internal systems.
- Receive customer calls for orders. Receive orders from customers internal and external. Enter orders into system. Field calls for MSDS requests.
- Attend and participate in any training or education required by company.
- Follow all company policies and procedures and support the continuous improvement quality process.
- Protect company assets, technology and trade information.
- Represent the company in a positive and highly professional manner.
- Prioritize effectively and handle multiple assignments, simultaneously.
- Three+ years of direct sales, customer sales or ERP experience; background in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Outstanding telephone style, verbal and written communication skills and relationship/people skills.
- Excellent organization, time-management and follow-up ability.
- Demonstrated capacity for initiative and self-direction
- Competent in the use of a computer including MS Office applications.
Clear speech and communications. Visual acuity sufficient to read engineering drawings, operate a computer and perform inspection of parts.
It is the policy of The ExOne Company to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)