Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 25 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for serving Masimo customers by providing product and support information, resolving issues, checking status and providing price and status information.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Enter and confirm sales orders placed by phone, fax, or e-mail;
- Resolve any discrepancies for EDI/EFAX orders;
- Resolves product problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause, selecting and explaining the best solution and expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution;
- Provides status of orders and resolve any shipping discrepancies;
- Creates and maintains customer records by recording/updating account information;
- Analyzes weekly reports to edit/adjust customer pricing and financial records;
- Recommends potential enhancements to systems or customer accounts by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs;
- Support sales force and internal team members for samples and supplies;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and directed by management;
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned;
- Two or more years of customer service experience in an instrument company (preferable medical devices);
- Prior experience with manufacturing and distribution;
- Must have had experience with an ERP system entering orders;
- Must have experience handling multiple calls using an ACD system;
- Knowledge of the latest ISO-13485, ISO-9001, the MDD, and Canadian Medical Device Regulations (CMDR);
- Must be proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access;
- Must possess excellent organizational, communication, and writing skills;
Physical requirements/Work Environment
- High School diploma or GED is required.
This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings or walking in the facilities. Some local travel is necessary, so the ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a valid Driver’s license is required.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!