Full Job Description
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Education Required: The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 6 years
Proven experience in managing large and complex initiatives with multiple stakeholders
Proven experience in influencing cross functional teams to deliver interdependent outcomes
Ability to articulate well thought out objectives and milestones
Capacity to work with high level leaders on initiatives with ability to influence and calibrate feedback
Ability to take lead on department timelines and track progress
Physical Requirements: Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions, there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Competencies:
– Demonstrated experience using accounting and finance principles and practices, including analysis and reporting of financial data.
– Knowledge of business management and principles involved in strategic planning and resource allocation.
– Proven ability to manage positive business partnerships and perform in a complex cross-functional environment. Establishes and maintains two-way dialog with others on work and results.
– Demonstrated ability to present complex terminology to diverse audiences at various levels (including executive leaders).
– Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills, with the ability to diagnose problems and create solutions to solve complex problems. This includes understanding and applying business concepts from a variety of perspectives including finance and operations.