Tempur Sealyis committed to improving the sleep of more people, every night, all around the world. As a leading designer, manufacturer, distributor, and retailer of bedding products worldwide, we know how crucial a good night of sleep is to overall health and wellness. Utilizing over a century of knowledge and industry-leading innovation, we deliver award-winning products that provide breakthrough sleep solutions to consumers in over 100 countries. Our highly recognized brands include Tempur-Pedic®, Sealy® and Stearns & Foster®. We hire people who have a passion for helping others find their best night's sleep. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Tempur Sealy!
OUR COMPANY OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive Medical, Dental & other wellness programs
- Disability and Life Company Paid
- Retirement Plan Options
- Generous Employee Purchase Discounts
Salary Range: $39,573 to $53,000 ; non exempt
What You'll Do (Essential Duties and Responsibilities):
- Process payroll accurately according to established schedule and procedures (timesheet completion, reconcile payroll discrepancies, additional payment calculations, etc.)
- Prepare various reports such as attendance, timecard exceptions, payroll reports and other ad-hoc reports as needed
- Handle administrative inquiries from employees and direct to appropriate source of information (self-service portals, HR Shared Services/Benefits); troubleshoot system access
- Escalates complex and/or sensitive matters (e.g., policy interpretation or violation/infractions) to HRBP or higher-level functional leadership
- Coordinate local employee events and programs including but not limited to Monthly Birthday Recognition, Service Anniversary Recognition.
- Support local hiring efforts for hourly roles.
- Input & maintain employee data in the HRIS, ensuring data integrity
- Responsible for recordkeeping personnel related files.
- Support learning and development activities at the facility (logistics, program tracking, completion, and preparing training documentation, etc.)
- Support benefits enrollment at the facility, set up information sessions, directing employees to the appropriate benefit resources
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You'll Need (Qualifications):
- Prior Human Resource or Payroll experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required
- Proficient in Microsoft applications - Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to handle personal, confidential and/or legally restricted information securely
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.