The Creative Strategist will assist in the creation and production of tailored, co-branded multimedia campaigns for clients across the NBCUniversal channels in Latin America, from the pre-sales (ideation, power-point, production cost estimate, pitch) to execution (coordinate the production).
Interpret client/agency briefs to identify branded content opportunities, leveraging on NBCU properties
Work with the research team to find target affinity with NBCU properties and creative concept
Convey creative idea into a power point presentation, including mock up, storyboard, mood board, and research highlights
Be able to present to client/agencies the creative concept
Calculate estimated costs for creative idea presented
Collect, organize and follow NBCU calendar of opportunities
Keep track of proposals and productions done
Execute the production and delivery of standard approved proposals
Work with internal and external resources – editors, graphic designers, audio engineers and talent - to execute and deliver client sponsorship productions
Coordinate voiceover talent sessions for client sponsorship productions
Maintain delivery format standards for Creative Solutions Productions
Work with Ad Sales team to prioritize deliverables for pre and post-sales
Organize and maintain a list of Creative Solutions production assets, maintain digital storage drives and back-ups of all delivered productions
Attend local Creative Solutions production shoots, and travel if needed
Effectively communicate production status, timelines and costs for all standard-format client sponsorships
- 3+ years of production and post-production experience either in-house or with a media/creative agency, or equivalent creative production experience in brand marketing and promotions for TV or other video content-driven platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or equivalent certificate
- Proficient in Mac and Windows environments, including experience in PowerPoint, Keynote, Photoshop and Excel
- Functional understanding of professional Post-Production tools like Avid, Final Cut, Protools, Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Miami, FL USA
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the U.S.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work well under pressure
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter, proactive and focused
- Ability to work well alone or as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Connected and up-to-date with current media trends
- Languages: Bilingual, fluent English and Spanish, Portuguese a plus
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
Sub-BusinessNGDI Networks - LatAm
NBCUniversal International Networks is one of the world’s premier entertainment portfolios, delivering quality content and compelling brands to over 176 territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. The channel brands in the portfolio include Universal Channel, Syfy, E! Entertainment Television, 13th Street, DIVA, Studio Universal, Telemundo, The Style Network and Golf Channel. These unique brands deliver a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe; the portfolio also includes Movies 24 in the UK. Further, NBCUniversal News Group, one of the most influential and respected portfolios of on-air and digital news properties in the world, operate CNBC and NBC News internationally.
NBCUniversal International Networks is a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.