OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
- Troubleshoot and Diagnose Service Complaints and Issues on gas and oil boilers.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- General knowledge of plumbing installations and NYC plumbing code
- Perform routine preventive maintenance, Perform Maintenance and Start- ups
- Perform Combustion Efficiency Tests and Adjustments
- Install/Replace Burner Controls, Heating Controls, Pumps, etc.
- Attend Boiler inspections for the DOB, DEP & Con Ed.
- New Installation Wiring
- Possible Assistance with Installations
- Help Other Technicians if needed
- Providing Service Work Tickets, Material List and Recommendation on Jobs.
- At Least 5 years’ experience (Required)
- Servicing & Maintaining Commercial Oil/ Gas Burners, Atmospheric/Condensing Boilers for Hot Water and Steam Systems.
- Knowledge of the Heating Controls and Basic Electrical.
- Common Knowledge of Violations within the Boiler System.
- Work Overtime and Weekend Rotation.
- Previous experience as a plumber or boiler technician
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline- and detail-oriented
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Bilingual preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Boiler Service: 3 years (Required)
- Plumbing Service: 5 years (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly