In this position, the associate will get exposure to a variety of accounting and finance related functions including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, recording of journal entries and monthly reconciliations. Some finance related projects. Solid accounting exposure.
Beautiful offices. Great upbeat environment.
- Prepare accounting entries to properly record business and financial transactions in the Company’s financial systems.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements for multiple bank accounts
- Support accounts payable activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice creation
- Ensure proper billing with the review of proposals and the issuance of credit memos which should be done a timely, regular basis.
- Reconcile credit card accounts for accuracy and in accordance with the project records.
- Prepare weekly disbursements withing accounting department
- Partner with Managers to ensure all proposals are accurate and submitted to clients in a timely manner
- Assist with the preparation of documentation for the external CPA
- Ad hoc special projects within the accounting & finance department
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and Word
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year