Looking for an experienced, efficient, and responsive personal assistant for a part-time position, with the potential to move to full-time. Please read the full ad, this position involves time management and organization not related to office duties- organization, running errands, booking travel, and even traveling along for work-trips may be a part of the job.
Racks to Riches is a growing company (please check our website before applying - it's not a conventional business and our work requires an NDA, discretion, and at least a basic understanding of our industry and communication expectations), and over the next few months we're building a fantastic support team.
As the owner, I need help in management and organization -of company duties, but also of my personal time. Here are the responsibilities of the job:
- Organization: management of day-to-day home cleaning, laundry, and other home organizational tasks. While I have a cleaning person come by weekly, candidate must be willing and able to take on multiple roles- from housework to more traditional office personal assistant duties.
- Errands and shopping: groceries, supply runs, and any other office or personal needs on a consistent basis.
- Basic budgeting and bookkeeping: receipt handling and basic management of records for personal finances.
Business Duties/Traditional PA Work-
- Digital organization: need a candidate who is proficient and efficient with computer organization. Cleaning out files, creating a coherent storage system, and updating our pages on a consistent posting schedule (content will already be created) are part of the work duties.
- Before applying, please check out our website www.rackstoriches.com. Find our contact information there and reply to my work e-mail (it’s listed on the site) with the subject: Personal Assistant Applicant. Applications without an accompanying e-mail to that address will not be considered.
- Schedule management: managing and setting calendar reminders, organizing documentation and back-and-forth with other business collaborators, and direct communication with our operations manager to help set a clear schedule of expectations and targets for the business.
Work scheduling: 12-5, Monday-Thursday – with potential business travel and remote work options available. Located in Uptown, New Orleans. Must have consistent transportation and communication.
Computer literacy, personal work-computer, and HIGHLY organized and consistent workflow required.
Our videographer is also looking for an assistant – so if you have photography and digital organization experience, and are able to handle their personal organization needs as well, please include that in your application!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- personal assistant: 2 years (Required)