Rock Candy Media is seeking a full-time PPC/SEM Manager to assist our team of advertisers in showing Google what’s what. Our ideal candidate will be able to illustrate a proven ability to enthusiastically generate returns through paid search, while finding new opportunities from untapped keywords or ad networks. They must be highly analytically focused and be comfortable with keyword research, optimization and reporting.
**** ALL RESUMES MUST HAVE THE TEST QUESTIONS AT THE BOTTOM ATTACHED OR YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED *****
1. No egos - our CEO believes you have to be humble to be a good marketer. An ego never once served a client.
2. The CEO hires you to be smarter than her, she wants you to be smarter than her, and you get raises based on changing her mind.
3. If you want the boss in the c-suite upstairs that you maybe talk to twice a month, this is not that place. If you want a boss that gives you constructive criticism and rewards you for coming back with something stronger, this is your place.
Develop campaign strategy, budget and tactical allocation to meet client goals (within clients margins)
Manage all paid campaigns across digital channels (search, paid social, display, retargeting) including:
– Campaign execution (ideation, set up, launch, ad creation & tracking)
– Monitor, track, and report on relevant metrics for all clients
– Day-to-day campaign optimization and management (tracking, delivery, pacing, and optimization)
– Competitive research and troubleshooting (leveraging 3rd party tools)
– Achieve target goals by critical thinking and decision-making in the execution of each campaign
Regular communication with the RCM team via Basecamp, email and phone calls. This position will be expected to provide performance updates, manage client expectations, communicate campaign strategy, determine and maintain goals and opportunities for every clients guaranteed satisfaction and improvement.
-Weekly and monthly conversion reporting
-Ability to create conversion pixels and implement tracking
– Proven experience in tracking conversions
– Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics
– Advanced understanding of digital planning and strategy
– Full capability to drive traffic with testing and analysis of keywords, copy and landing pages
– Research and make recommendations that will support organic and paid initiatives for all client keywords
– Knowledge and experience in management PPC/SEM campaigns (Adwords, paid social)
– Ongoing knowledge of evolving SEO / SEM tools, trends, tactics, as resource
– Highly analytical and can manipulate numbers easily
Please submit your experience relative to the requirements outlined above along with your resume. Also, note your availability and one example where a client derived value from an AdWords campaign.
***** Test Questions:
We need to build a base of users for the free app, and simultaneously appeal to food and grocery companies that Fridgr would eventually sell ads and data to. How could we use PPC to accomplish those goals?
1. Send a brief overview of the general SEM plan in terms of campaign types (at least one must be search to prove your keyword knowledge), overall strategy, target audience etc.
2. Send keyword research/ad groups you would use to target this market.
Job Type: Full-time