Diamond Materials , Newport DE, is seeking a dependable, experienced and hard-working individual for a full-time position as Paving Foreman. Individual should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience supervising paving crews. Experience working on DOT and Airfield projects preferred. This position includes excellent pay and benefits. Must be willing to travel daily to all areas of DE, NJ, MD, and Eastern PA.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicate daily tasks and goals to crew members and ensure project targets are met.
- Responsible for managing all crew members – assigns duties and oversees daily activity.
- Communicates with supervisor and project managers to review schedules, specifications and priorities to meet goals and deadlines.
- Directly supervises paving crew members.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Minimum of three years of Paving Foreman experience.
- Knowledge in operating heavy equipment.
- Must be able to take direction and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Superior attention to detail – able to keep detailed time and material records.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload and projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills.
Diamond Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers vacation, holidays, health benefits and 401K.
Job Type: Full-time